Subject: [tsvwg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model-05.txt

From: "Aseem Choudhary (asechoud)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 02:52:25 +0000

Dear TSVWG members,

Please go through QoS Yang draft and provide any comments.

Regards,
Aseem

On 3/18/18, 3:23 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model-05.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Aseem Choudhary and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model
>Revision:	05
>Title:		YANG Model for QoS
>Document date:	2018-03-17
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		77
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model-05.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model-05
>Htmlized:       
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model
>Diff:           
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model-05
>
>Abstract:
>   This document describes a YANG model for Quality of Service (QoS)
>   configuration and operational parameters.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>