Subject: [tsvwg] draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt - Adopted

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 20:32:31 +0000

This draft is now adopted by the TSVWG working group - the authors should upload the -10 version as a -00 version of a WG draft, please.

Thanks, --David

From: tsvwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Black, David
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 12:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [tsvwg] WG Adoption confirmation: draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt, closes 31 August 2018

The TSVWG discussed the following draft during the Montreal IETF Meetings:

The Impact of Transport Header Confidentiality on Network Operation and
                       Evolution of the Internet
               draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt/

The draft Montreal TSVWG minutes record the extensive discussion and
the sense of the room in Montreal that TSVWG should adopt this draft as a
Working Group Draft:

Chairs (David): How many people read any version?
    Many hands
Hum for adoption:
    Many
Hum for not:
    Silence

This draft is intended to become an Informational RFC.

In the absence of objection from the mailing list, this draft will be adopted as a
TSVWG WG draft.   Any additional comments in favor of or opposed to adoption
should be sent to the list by August 31, 2018.  Comments in opposition should
include an explanation of why the draft should not be adopted by the TSVWG WG.

Thanks, --David (For David, Gorry and Wes, TSVWG chairs)