Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-fast-03.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 12:24:42 -0700

Hello,

I have posted a new version of Firewall and Service Tickets. The basic
idea is that applications the network for the service they want
applied to packets. This is done in a transport-agnostic, secure, and
scoped manner.

Comments are appreciated!

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 12:18 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-fast-03.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-fast-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-fast
Revision:       03
Title:          Firewall and Service Tickets
Document date:  2018-09-19
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          22
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-fast-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-fast/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-fast-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-fast
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-fast-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the Firewalls and Service Tickets protocol. A
   ticket is data that accompanies a packet and indicates a granted
   right to traverse a network or a request for network service to be
   applied. Applications request tickets from a local agent in the
   network and attach issued tickets to packets. Firewall tickets are
   issued to grant packets the right to traverse a network; service
   tickets indicate the desired service to be applied to a packets. A
   single ticket may provide both firewall and service ticket
   information. Tickets are sent in IPv6 Hop-by-Hop options.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat