Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte-00.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 15:26:30 -0700

Hello,

Here is a draft for Generic TCP Encapsulation. Basically, this is
encapsulating packets or TCP with format of Generic UDP Encapsulation
(GUE). This one encapsulato format for TCP encapsulation
(draft-pauly-tcp-encapsulation). This is also a form of sub-path
transport layer, but the TCP is probably to heavyweight as a general
solution for that.

Comments are appreciated!

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 3:14 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte-00.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte
Revision:       00
Title:          Generic TCP Encapsulation
Document date:  2018-09-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          21
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte

Abstract:
   This specification describes Generic TCP Encapsulation (GTE) which is
   a method to encapsulate packets of different IP protocols within TCP
   data streams. Encapsulating packets in TCP facilitates communications
   across networks that block or sub-optimally handle non-TCP traffic.
   GTE is an adaptation of Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE) to work in
   the context of TCP. GTE employs the GUE encapsulation format and
   optional extensions.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat