Subject: [tsvwg] Mirja Kühlewind's Yes on draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 03:54:44 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb-09: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing the TSV-ART comments (and thanks Olivier for the review)!

Two mostly editorial comments from my side:

1) In sec 3: "nor should packets be "downgraded" to the LE PHB  instead of
being dropped" I would suggest to use proper normative language here, e.g. "and
packets SHOULD NOT be "downgraded" to the LE PHB instead of being dropped".

2) I would recommend to add a reference to rfc8087 at the end of section 4.