Subject: [tsvwg] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 12:31:24 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for a well written document.

I only have one nit about the document title:

  A Lower Effort Per-Hop Behavior (LE PHB)

Please use a better title that makes it clearer to readers what are you talking
about. Looking at RFC 3662 I see:

  A Lower Effort Per-Domain Behavior (PDB) for Differentiated Services

I think the part "for Differentiated Services" would be very helpful.