Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG has been allocated agenda slots at the next IETF.

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 14:27:03 +0000

Hi TSVWG'ers,

This is a request for people with topics they think it would be useful 
to be presented to the TSVWG working group at the Prague IETF.

If you edit a WG draft, we expect an update. Please do let us know how 
much time you think is needed, and the key points to be addressed.

If you wish to present on another topic, or another non-WG draft please 
contact and let us know what you would like to present. Please also be 
sure to discuss the topic on the tsvwg prior to this meeting.

As ever, priority, as ever will be given to drafts that have been 
discussed on the list and that are expected to benefit from WG 
discussion time.

The session(s) are:

     tsvwg Session 1
     Monday, 25 March 2019, Afternoon Session II 1610-1810
     Room Name: Congress Hall 1
     ---------------------------------------------
     tsvwg Session 2
     Tuesday, 26 March 2019, Morning Session II 1120-1220
     Room Name: Congress Hall 3
     ---------------------------------------------

iCalendar:https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/sessions/tsvwg.ics

Gorry, David and Wes
(TSVWG Co-Chairs)