Subject: [tsvwg] RSVP Related Errata

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 09:02:08 +0000

Hi,

There are an editorial Errata https://trac.ietf.org/trac/iesg/wiki/CoaffiliatedADs that correct:

Section Appendix A.5 says:

      Error Value

           A two-octet field containing additional information about the
                error.  Its contents depend upon the Error Type.

The "Error Type" is proposed to be corrected to "Error Code".

To me this appears to be correct Errata and can be approved. If you have any
opinions please state within the next week.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 09:14:27 +0000

Hi,

Correct link is: https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid4732

/Magnus

On 2019-03-27 10:02, Magnus Westerlund wrote:

Hi,

      Error Value

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

--

Magnus Westerlund