Subject: Re: [tsvwg] RSVP Related Errata

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 21:54:48 +0100

Hey Magnus,

Of course, this is right. But it is very minor and no one has been confused
by it.

You can probably mark it Held for Document Update.

Thanks,

Adrian

From: tsvwg <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Magnus Westerlund
Sent: 27 March 2019 09:14
To: tsvwg <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] RSVP Related Errata

Hi,

Correct link is: https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid4732

/Magnus

On 2019-03-27 10:02, Magnus Westerlund wrote:

Hi,

There are an editorial Errata
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/iesg/wiki/CoaffiliatedADs that correct:

Section Appendix A.5 says: 

      Error Value
 
           A two-octet field containing additional information about the
                error.  Its contents depend upon the Error Type.

The "Error Type" is proposed to be corrected to "Error Code". 
 
To me this appears to be correct Errata and can be approved. If you have any

opinions please state within the next week. 
Cheers 
 
Magnus Westerlund 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
 
Magnus Westerlund 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
----------------------------------------------------------------------