Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 02:22:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TinyMT32 Pseudo Random Number Generator (PRNG)
        Authors         : Mutsuo Saito
                          Makoto Matsumoto
                          Vincent Roca
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-05-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the TinyMT32 Pseudo Random Number Generator
   (PRNG) that produces 32-bit pseudo-random unsigned integers and aims
   at having a simple-to-use and deterministic solution.  This PRNG is a
   small-sized variant of Mersenne Twister (MT) PRNG [MT98].  The main
   advantage of TinyMT32 over MT is the use of a small internal state,
   compatible with most target platforms including embedded devices,
   while keeping a reasonably good randomness.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/