Subject: [tsvwg] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 00:36:07 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I only have a minor question:
In which direction should the numbers of Figure 2 be read, per column or per line?

nit:
s/will then updated/will then be updated/