Subject: [tsvwg] Adam Roach's Discuss on draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32-03: (with DISCUSS)

From: Adam Roach via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 11:14:01 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32-03: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The normative portion of this document is the machine code in section 3.1. There
is no definition or citation for the formal language used in this document. The
document needs to either define or normatively cite the definition of this
language.

I suspect that the citation you want is ISO/IEC 9899:1999 (or a newer document
in that same series).