Subject: [tsvwg] L4S performance results

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 11:40:06 -0400

tsvwg,

Since it's been a long time since we posted the original L4S performance 
results, we have uploaded the full set of experiments we generally do as 
a regression test. The performance in all tests is still broadly the 
same as it has been since 2015.
Data Centre to the Home’:Deployable Ultra-Low Queuing Delay for All 
<http://bobbriscoe.net/projects/latency/dctth_journal_draft20190726.pdf>

In order to explain the experimental scenarios for those on this list, 
we have stuck the full results on the end of a draft paper we are 
submitting to a journal. The journal paper only included a selection of 
the results (to fit the page limit), but we have appended all the 
results at the end, in the format we have developed to summarize 
everything in a tight space.

Regards

Bob, Koen, Olga, Olivier

-- 
________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe                               http://bobbriscoe.net/