Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-03.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 11:50:38 +0100

I received some encouragement to continue working on this at the last 
IETF meeting in Montreal, and also accumulated a large number of 
editorial issues that I wanted to fix. The update below resolves most, 
but not all of these, and I would appreciate feedback that can help set 
the direction of this particular I-D.

Best wishes,

Gorry (as author of this Individual I-D).

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-03.txt
Date: 	Fri, 06 Sep 2019 03:18:35 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Godred Fairhurst <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Godred Fairhurst and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc
Revision:	03
Title:		Guidelines for Internet Congestion Control at Endpoints
Document date:	2019-09-06
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		25
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-03

Abstract:
    This document provides guidance on the design of methods to avoid
    congestion collapse and to provide congestion control.
    Recommendations and requirements on this topic are distributed across
    many documents in the RFC series.  This therefore seeks to gather and
    consolidate these recommendations.  It is intended to provide input
    to the design of new congestion control methods in protocols, such as
    IETF QUIC.

    The present document is for discussion and comment by the IETF.  If
    published, this plans to update the Best Current Practice in BCP 41,
    which currently includes "Congestion Control Principles" provided in
    RFC2914.