Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-04.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 18:32:29 +0000

I presented this draft at the IETF TCPM WG last meeting, and I would 
like to present this in TSVWG at the next meeting in Singapore - I 
expect TSVWG will be a useful home for any work on this topic. Please 
send any comments to me me or to the TSVWGlist.

Best wishes,

Gorry
(as individual author)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-04.txt
Date: 	Sun, 03 Nov 2019 10:07:58 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Godred Fairhurst <[email-masked]>, Gorry Fairhurst 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Godred Fairhurst and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc
Revision:	04
Title:		Guidelines for Internet Congestion Control at Endpoints
Document date:	2019-11-03
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		26
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-04
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-04

Abstract:
    This document provides guidance on the design of methods to avoid
    congestion collapse and to provide congestion control.
    Recommendations and requirements on this topic are distributed across
    many documents in the RFC series.  This therefore seeks to gather and
    consolidate these recommendations and provide overall guidance.  It
    is intended to provide input to the design of new congestion control
    methods in protocols, such as the IETF Quick UDP Internet Connections
    (QUIC) transport.

    The present document is for discussion and comment by the IETF.  If
    published, it plans to update or replace the Best Current Practice in
    BCP 41, which currently includes "Congestion Control Principles"
    provided in RFC2914.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat