Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 16:28:04 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit "Low Latency, Low Loss, Scalable Throughput (L4S)
Internet Service: Architecture" as an Informational RFC", added
draft-ietf-tsvwg-l4s-arch to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit "DualQ Coupled AQM for Low Latency, Low Loss and
Scalable Throughput" as an Experimental RFC", added
draft-ietf-tsvwg-aqm-dualq-coupled to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit "Identifying Modified Explicit Congestion
Notification (ECN) Semantics for Ultra-Low Queuing Delay" as an Experimental
RFC", added draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-l4s-id to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Guidelines for Adding Congestion Notification to
Protocols that Encapsulate IP' as a BCP RFC", set due date to January 2020
from February 2019, added draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-encap-guidelines to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Propagating Explicit Congestion Notification
Across IP Tunnel Headers Separated by a Shim' as a Proposed Standard RFC",
set due date to January 2020 from February 2019, added
draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc6040update-shim to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support' to IESG for consideration as a
PS RFC", set due date to February 2020 from July 2019, added
draft-ietf-tsvwg-natsupp to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Packetization Layer Path MTU Discovery for
Datagram Transports' as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to April 2020
from August 2019, added draft-ietf-tsvwg-datagram-plpmtud to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit “The Impact of Transport Header Confidentiality on
Network Operation and Evolution of the Internet” as an Informational RFC",
set due date to April 2020 from September 2019, added
draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Tunnel Congestion Feedback' as an Informational
RFC", added draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit "Stream Control Transmission Protocol" aka
RFC4960.bis as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to September 2020 from
December 2019, added draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-bis to milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/about/

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 00:32:43 +0000

These are the milestone date updates from Singapore, plus drafts have been attached to all the open milestones (well, except one - that's coming in a minute).

Thanks, --David

> -----Original Message-----
> From: tsvwg <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of IETF Secretariat
> Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 7:28 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG
> 
> 
> [EXTERNAL EMAIL]
>