Subject: [tsvwg] virtual interim reminder

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:38:12 -0500

This is a quick reminder that we'll have a virtual interim meeting via 
WebEx on Thursday.  Details are at: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2020-tsvwg-01-tsvwg-01/

    Meeting link:
    https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m76a8ef03619d3194cc8b82f1390788a7
    Meeting number: 648 364 638
    Password: DuyqGcre

As a matter of agenda bashing, the chairs just had a quick sync-up and 
we are now thinking to start with first outlining the plans for 
Vancouver, then move the SCE presentation up following that, and then 
going into the L4S status and issues discussion for the remainder of the 
time.  Assuming this works for people, I will update the agenda.

Anyone who wants to show slides, please send them to me by Wednesday so 
that I can get them posted ahead of the meeting. Thanks.

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 14:56:37 +0000

Wes,

OK.
I'm just waiting for some responses back 'cos we've split the work up 
between us a bit differently from what you've assumed.
So we will probably get back to you shortly to ask to split things up a 
bit differently, but the agenda's broadly OK.

We should be able to get major new revs of at least 2 of the three main 
L4S drafts (l4s-id and l4s-arch) posted today or early tomorrow. And the 
DualQ was already in pretty good shape anyway, but we might just post an 
update of that as well, with a few deltas.

Bob

On 17/02/2020 19:38, Wesley Eddy wrote:
> going into the L4S status and issues discussion for the remainder of 
> the time.  Assuming this works for people, I will update the agenda.
>
> Anyone who wants to show slides, please send them to me by Wednesday 
> so that I can get them posted ahead of the meeting. Thanks.
>
>
>

-- 
________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe                               http://bobbriscoe.net/

---

From: "Rodney W. Grimes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 07:12:12 -0800 (PST)

> WebEx on Thursday.? Details are at: 

I have seen no update to this agenda, and with <24 hours to meeting
time can I expect it to be stable now?

> time.? Assuming this works for people, I will update the agenda.
> 

-- 
Rod Grimes                                                 [email-masked]

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 12:02:58 -0500

The meeting is 9am - 11am US/Eastern timezone, in case this wasn't clear.

Also, a WebEx tip for Linux users: in a quick test today, connecting via 
the "Web App" option using Chrome seems to work for audio, video, and 
screen sharing features, although it may show some text about being 
unsupported.  In a worst-case scenario, if all else fails for you, the 
dial-in numbers should suffice as backup for audio and any slides that 
are submitted will be posted to the meeting materials site.