Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 08:38:50 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support' to IESG for consideration as a
PS RFC", set due date to April 2020 from February 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Propagating Explicit Congestion Notification
Across IP Tunnel Headers Separated by a Shim' as a Proposed Standard RFC",
set due date to July 2020 from January 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit "Low Latency, Low Loss, Scalable Throughput (L4S)
Internet Service: Architecture" as an Informational RFC", set due date to
October 2020 from June 2019.

Changed milestone "Submit "DualQ Coupled AQM for Low Latency, Low Loss and
Scalable Throughput" as an Experimental RFC", set due date to October 2020
from June 2019.

Changed milestone "Submit "Identifying Modified Explicit Congestion
Notification (ECN) Semantics for Ultra-Low Queuing Delay" as an Experimental
RFC", set due date to October 2020 from June 2019.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Tunnel Congestion Feedback' as an Informational
RFC", set due date to December 2020 from April 2020.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/about/