Subject: [tsvwg] FYI/Feedback draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-00

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 03:12:02 +0100

Dear intarea WG

We think draft https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps/
does in part touch aspects related to tsv area, so we are interested in
your opinion/feedback. We think its mostly architectual through, so
maybe [email-masked] is more appropriate for overall
discussions on the topic right now.

Before Corona, we had planned to have an inoffical side-meeting to
discuss the topic, we have now set up a virtual inofficial side-meeting instead,
This wednesday 03/25/2020, 1500 UTC. Info here:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/ietf107replacements
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/v107-side-meeting

Cheers
   Toerless (for the authors)

---

From: "Rodney W. Grimes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 19:38:57 -0700 (PDT)

>    Toerless (for the authors)

Isn't this in direct conflict with what the IESG said about side meetings
in the cancelation/virtualization email:
	There will not be any other working group meetings, area meetings,
	or research group meetings scheduled between March 23 and March 27.
	HotRFC is cancelled. We are not providing virtual replacements for
	side meetings. The organizers of the Hackathon and the Code Sprint
	are working on virtual support for those events and they will
	communicate separately about those. 

-- 
Rod Grimes                                                 [email-masked]

---

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 20:56:25 -0700

I was just wondering the exact same thing.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 7:39 PM Rodney W. Grimes <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> > Dear intarea WG
> >
> > We think draft
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps/