Subject: [tsvwg] WGLC of draft-ietf-tsvwg-natsupp to CONCLUDE 22nd Aug 2020

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 09:42:41 +0100

We're about to conclude the WGLC for
"Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Network Address Translation 
Support".

So far, I've seen comments from:

Mohamed Boucadair
Timo Voelker
Maksim Proshin
Gorry Fairhurst (comments submitted prior to WGLC)

The intended status is a Standards Track RFC.
The current version of the document can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-natsupp/

Please review the latest version and please let us know any comments or
suggestions. TSVWG needs reviews to ensure that the content is ready to
move forward. Feedback supporting publication ("+1") is also very
welcome.

Thanks

Gorry, on behalf of the TSVWG chairs

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 15:49:17 +0200

> On 21. Aug 2020, at 10:42, Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> "Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Network Address Translation Support".
> 
Will work on addressing the issues raised by the reviews mentioned above.

Best regards
Michael