Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 06:35:18 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support' to IESG for consideration as a
PS RFC", set due date to September 2020 from April 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Guidelines for Adding Congestion Notification to
Protocols that Encapsulate IP' as a BCP RFC", set due date to November 2020
from January 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Propagating Explicit Congestion Notification
Across IP Tunnel Headers Separated by a Shim' as a Proposed Standard RFC",
set due date to November 2020 from July 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit "Stream Control Transmission Protocol" aka
RFC4960.bis as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to December 2020 from
September 2020.

Deleted milestone "Submit 'Tunnel Congestion Feedback' as an Informational
RFC".

Changed milestone "Submit " Transport Options for UDP" as a Proposed Standard
RFC", set due date to February 2021 from June 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit "A Non-Queue-Building Per-Hop Behavior (NQB PHB)
for Differentiated Services" as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to
February 2021 from December 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit "DualQ Coupled AQM for Low Latency, Low Loss and
Scalable Throughput" as an Experimental RFC", set due date to October 2021
from October 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit "Identifying Modified Explicit Congestion
Notification (ECN) Semantics for Ultra-Low Queuing Delay" as an Experimental
RFC", set due date to October 2021 from October 2020.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/about/