Subject: [tsvwg] Are there topics that need to be considered/presented at the up-coming TSVWG meeting?

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:12:35 +0100

*/This email is in advance of the up-coming IETF meeting. TSVWG has 
requested time on the agenda and the TSVWG chairs would now like to 
understand if there are topics that might require time at the meeting. 
/**/It will be especially important to plan ahead when asking for time 
in this /**/virtual meeting./*

- Current work: Are there specific areas of the work or issues that you 
think might benefit from more discussion or require presentation to the 
working group to move forward relating to any of the existing drafts?

- New work is welcome: Would you like to propose new work for TSVWG to 
consider? If you do, you should contact the chairs as soon as possible, 
and start discussion of the topic/issue on the mailing list. (List 
discussion before the meeting is a pre-requisite to receiving  a 
presentation timeslot at the next meeting,  preferably also with a 
  published initial individual draft.)
*//*
*/Please *do* contact the chairs  <[email-masked]> if you think 
there is something that should be discussed.
/*
*/
/*
Best wishes,

Gorry, David and Wes*/
/*