Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: Working Group Last Call: QUIC Ops Drafts

From: Matt Joras <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 10:20:42 -0800

Hello,

Please see the forwarded Working Group Last Call for the QUIC ops drafts.
The QUIC WG will only consider feedback directed towards it so please do
not respond to this thread. Instead, review comments need to be opened on
the GitHub repo or sent to the QUIC mailing list as described below.

Thanks,

Lars, Lucas, Matt
QUIC WG Chairs

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Matt Joras <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 10:12 AM
Subject: Working Group Last Call: QUIC Ops Drafts
To: IETF QUIC WG <[email-masked]>

Hello,

Now that the base drafts are cruising down the road to RFC the Chairs and
Editors believe it's time to proceed with the standardization of the ops
drafts. Therefore, this email announces a Working Group Last Call (WGLC)
for the following QUIC documents:

* Manageability of the QUIC Transport Protocol
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-manageability-09
* Applicability of the QUIC Transport Protocol
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-applicability-09

The WGLC will run for two weeks, ending on 18 February 2021.

Please review the documents above and open issues for your review comments
in our repository at https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts. You may also
send comments to [email-masked].

Thanks,

Lars, Lucas, Matt
QUIC WG Chairs