Subject: [tsvwg] The TSVWG WG has placed draft-westerlund-tsvwg-dtls-over-sctp-bis in state "Call For Adoption By WG Issued"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 02:40:08 -0700

The TSVWG WG has placed draft-westerlund-tsvwg-dtls-over-sctp-bis in state
Call For Adoption By WG Issued (entered by Gorry Fairhurst)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-tsvwg-dtls-over-sctp-bis/

Comment:
This email marks the start of a WG adoption call for:

  Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) over Stream Control Transmission
  Protocol (SCTP) draft-westerlund-tsvwg-dtls-over-sctp-bis-01

This document was discussed at IETF-110. The document is currently targeting
a PROPOSED STANDARD. The adoption call will end at midnight UTC on 14th April
2021.  If finally published by the WG, this will obsolete and replace RFC
6083.

Please do read this draft, and send any comments/concerns to either the TSVWG
or to the chairs <[email-masked]>.  All participants, should also
disclose any relevant intellectual property rights (IPR) under [RFC8179].

Notes of support to progress this work, and volunteers to review the drafts
will also be very welcome at this stage.

Best wishes,
Gorry, Wes and David
(tsvwg co-chairs)

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:43:39 +0100

> On 25. Mar 2021, at 10:40, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
I do not have any IPRs related to this document.

Best regards
Michael