Subject: Re: [tsvwg] L4S virtual interim planned May 10

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 16:00:28 +0100

Wes,

Just double checking... we don't have to register in advance for an 
interim do we? I notice it seems a password will be required for the 
webex session, but perhaps that's just a default welcome page.

Bob

On 15/04/2021 16:49, Wesley Eddy wrote:
> I want to make sure people noticed that a virtual interim TSVWG 
> meeting is planned next month (May 10) to support time for discussion 
> on the L4S drafts, in preparation to making consensus calls on the two 
> big classes of concerns (transport requirements, and Internet safety 
> for experiments).
>
> The chairs requested this because while the last virtual IETF meeting 
> had time for material shared by Jonathan, Greg, Bob, and Ingemar, 
> there was not very much time for feedback and discussion on some of 
> these during the meeting slot.  So, this virtual interim is designed 
> to give a lot more microphone time for open discussion, and towards 
> starting consensus calls on these two matters.
>
> The announcement with details is at:
>
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tsvwg/_8v50TdBln2eTqMu9MFFqQqTaYU/
>
>
>
>

-- 
________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe                               http://bobbriscoe.net/

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 11:05:46 -0400

This is the IETF webex service that we've used before, so nothing 
additional is required in terms of any registration, etc.  The password 
is at the meeting info link posted, in case it's requested in order to join.

I think Meetecho will be available in the future for interims, but 
unfortunately wasn't at the time when we set this up.

On 5/5/2021 11:00 AM, Bob Briscoe wrote:
>> on the L4S drafts, in preparation to making consensus calls on the 
>> two big classes of concerns (transport requirements, and Internet 
>> safety for experiments).
>>