Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG Meeting info for IETF-111

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:21:34 +0100

The Agenda for the TSV WG IETF-111 meeting has been uploaded and is 
available here:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-111-tsvwg/

   https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/111/

Some things to note:

The following set of 3 drafts are candidates for a WGLC for publication, 
and will be discussed at the Monday meeting. Please consider offering to 
review these items:

* DualQ Coupled AQMs for Low Latency, Low Loss and Scalable Throughput (L4S)
   draft-ietf-tsvwg-aqm-dualq-coupled-16

* Low Latency, Low Loss, Scalable Throughput (L4S) Internet Service: 
Architecture
   draft-ietf-tsvwg-l4s-arch-10

* Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) Protocol for Very Low Queuing 
Delay (L4S)
   draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-l4s-id-18

---

There will be updates for a number of transport drafts on Thursday, and 
in particular please note:

* DCCP Extensions for Multipath Operation with Multiple Addresses
   draft-amend-tsvwg-multipath-dccp-05

The above draft is on the agenda for Thursday's meeting with a eequest 
to considre this as a candidate for WG adoption. Please read and 
consider whether you would  volunteer to contribute to, or review, this 
work.

---

Unfortunately this meeting is constrained in time, and it may be 
necessary to take detailed discussions to the list or at an Interim 
meeting after IETF-111.

We look forwrad to your participation at the meetings next week!

Best wishes,
Gorry, Wes and David
(TSVWG Co-Chairs)