Subject: [tsvwg] L4S related : XR and 5G: Extended reality at scale with time-critical communication

From: Ingemar Johansson S <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 07:19:38 +0000

Hi

This fresh-from-the-oven paper can be of interest as it explains how we
believe L4S fits in the context of XR and how access technology is to be
defined to support it.

https://www.ericsson.com/en/reports-and-papers/ericsson-technology-review/ar
ticles/xr-and-5g-extended-reality-at-scale-with-time-critical-communication

/Ingemar

================================

Ingemar Johansson  M.Sc. 

Master Researcher

Ericsson Research

RESEARCHER

GFTL ER NAP NCM Netw Proto & E2E Perf

Labratoriegränd 11

977 53, Luleå, Sweden

Phone +46-1071 43042

SMS/MMS +46-73 078 3289

[email-masked]

www.ericsson.com <http://www.ericsson.com/> 

       Do the right thing 
It will gratify some people and 
          astonish the rest

               Mark Twain

=================================