Subject: [tsvwg] The TSVWG WG has placed draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud in state "Adopted by a WG"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 01:34:56 -0700

The TSVWG WG has placed draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud in state
Adopted by a WG (entered by Gorry Fairhurst)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud/

Comment:
We didn't hear from anyone that opposed adopting this draft, so following the
support on the list and from the meeting, I think the authors should go ahead
and submit a WG draft version, and we will add a charter milestone for this.

List email:
> On 9/21/2021 8:22 PM, Wesley Eddy wrote:
> Following up on the actions from our interim meeting earlier in the month,
the chairs want to start an adoption call on the list for the draft on
DPLPMTUD using UDP options.  This is proposed to be worked in parallel to the
main UDP options draft. > >
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud/
> > There was pretty strong support for this in the interim meeting, so
please respond if you would disagree with adopting this draft. >