Subject: [tsvwg] Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-bis-16

From: David Mandelberg via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 14:23:10 -0700

Reviewer: David Mandelberg
Review result: Has Nits

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

The summary of the review is Ready with nits.

(nit) I thought section 5.1.3 was going to have an example of what "reasonably frequently" means?

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 22:40:48 +0100

> On 5. Nov 2021, at 22:23, David Mandelberg via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
Revision 17 (to be submitted once possible again) will contain:

The secret key SHOULD be changed reasonably frequently (e.g., hourly),

I guess this will address this issue.

Best regards
Michael