Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 07:42:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Datagram PLPMTUD for UDP Options
        Authors         : Godred Fairhurst
                          Tom Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-11-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a UDP Options sender implements Datagram
   Packetization Layer Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery
   (DPLPMTUD) as a robust method for Path Maximum Transmission Unit
   discovery.  This method uses the UDP Options packetization layer.  It
   allows a datagram application to discover the largest size of
   datagram that can be sent across a specific network path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/