Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 10:23:36 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit 'Guidelines for Adding Congestion Notification to
Protocols that Encapsulate IP' as a BCP RFC", set due date to April 2022 from
June 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Propagating Explicit Congestion Notification
Across IP Tunnel Headers Separated by a Shim' as a Proposed Standard RFC",
set due date to April 2022 from June 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit "Low Latency, Low Loss, Scalable Throughput (L4S)
Internet Service: Architecture" as an Informational RFC", set due date to
June 2022 from October 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit "DualQ Coupled AQM for Low Latency, Low Loss and
Scalable Throughput" as an Experimental RFC", set due date to June 2022 from
October 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit "Identifying Modified Explicit Congestion
Notification (ECN) Semantics for Ultra-Low Queuing Delay" as an Experimental
RFC", set due date to June 2022 from October 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit "A Non-Queue-Building Per-Hop Behavior (NQB PHB)
for Differentiated Services" as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to
September 2022 from April 2022.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support' to IESG for consideration as a
PS RFC", set due date to September 2022 from September 2020, reverted to not
being resolved.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/about/