Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 03:38:48 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+5/-0/💬23)
  5 issues created:
  - User choice and consent, and user notice (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/215 
  - Trust relationships (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/214 
  - Definition and roles of a Resource Owner (RO) (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/213 
  - Definition of a Resource Server (RS) (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/212 
  - "sub_id" claims (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/210 

  7 issues received 23 new comments:
  - #215 User choice and consent, and user notice (5 by agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/215 
  - #214 Trust relationships (3 by agropper, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/214 
  - #213 Definition and roles of a Resource Owner (RO) (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/213 
  - #212 Definition of a Resource Server (RS) (2 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/212 
  - #210 "sub_id" claims (2 by Denisthemalice, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/210 
  - #145 Opaque / Non opaque access token (9 by Denisthemalice, agropper, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/145 
  - #44 Client attestation and posture (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/44 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+3/-0/💬9)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - updated diagrams, included subject-only flow (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/211 
  - These examples of not sender-constrained tokens. Hence, the "bound" v… (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/209 
  - Minor changes on the language in section "Presenting Access Tokens". (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/208 

  3 pull requests received 9 new comments:
  - #211 updated diagrams, included subject-only flow (3 by jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/211 
  - #209 These are examples of not sender-constrained tokens. Hence, the "bound" v… (3 by adeinega, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/209 
  - #208 Minor changes on the language in section "Presenting Access Tokens". (3 by adeinega, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/208 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol