Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 02:38:04 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+2/-1/💬70)
  2 issues created:
  - Make sure prose and property names are consistent (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/205 [Editorial] 
  - Requesting resources with insufficient access (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/203 

  16 issues received 70 new comments:
  - #203 Requesting resources with insufficient access (10 by Denisthemalice, agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/203 
  - #198 Definition of a Subject in section 1.3 (6 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/198 
  - #197 Requesting User Information (7 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/197 
  - #193 Requesting Resources With Insufficient Access (2 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/193 
  - #192 The first figure in section 1.4 should be split and revisited (10 by Denisthemalice, agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/192 
  - #191 Validity of an access token (5 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/191 
  - #190 Tentative proposal for a RS discovery mechanism (4 by Denisthemalice, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/190 
  - #189 Token format (4 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/189 
  - #188 Prior relationship or not between a RS and an AS (5 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/188 
  - #187 The case of a RS trusting more that one AS (2 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/187 
  - #186 User consent and user notice (4 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/186 
  - #185 Protected and Public Resources (5 by Denisthemalice, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/185 
  - #163 Split redirect and post callback into separate modes (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/163 
  - #79 Error responses (1 by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/79 
  - #51 User reference as an assertion (2 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/51 
  - #41 Assertion format names (2 by adeinega, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/41 

  1 issues closed:
  - Split redirect and post callback into separate modes https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/163 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+3/-2/💬9)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Mnr editorial changes for jws and jwsd (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/207 
  - An HTTP 400 status code for the error response (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/206 
  - Minor typos (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/204 

  4 pull requests received 9 new comments:
  - #207 Mnr editorial changes for jws and jwsd (3 by adeinega, jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/207 
  - #206 An HTTP 400 status code for the error response (3 by adeinega, jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/206 
  - #204 Minor typos (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/204 
  - #184 sub_ids and different contexts (2 by adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/184 [Pending Merge] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Minor typos
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/204 [Editorial] 
  - fix token example
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/200 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol