Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 03:42:33 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+3/-1/💬74)
  3 issues created:
  - Expand "user interaction" discussion (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/224 
  - AS-RO policy delegation (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/223 
  - paramaters x5c and x5t#S256 and GNAP key formats (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/222 

  12 issues received 74 new comments:
  - #223 AS-RO policy delegation (9 by Denisthemalice, agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/223 
  - #222 paramaters x5c and x5t#S256 and GNAP key formats (5 by IDmachines, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/222 
  - #221 DID as identifier (2 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/221 
  - #215 User choice and consent, and user notice (5 by Denisthemalice, agropper, jricher, smartopian)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/215 
  - #214 Trust relationships (9 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/214 
  - #203 Requesting resources with insufficient access (2 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/203 
  - #145 Opaque / Non opaque access token (31 by Denisthemalice, agropper, alanhkarp, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/145 [Pending Close] 
  - #115 Token Introspection (2 by adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/115 
  - #114 Resource Server Section (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/114 
  - #105 Rotation of bound client keys (3 by adeinega, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/105 
  - #62 Referencing an existing grant request (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/62 
  - #6 Polymorphism (4 by adeinega, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/6 

  1 issues closed:
  - Opaque / Non opaque access token https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/145 [Pending Close] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+0/-4/💬0)
  4 pull requests merged:
  - These are examples of not sender-constrained tokens. Hence, the "bound" v…
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/209 [Pending Merge] 
  - updated diagrams, included subject-only flow
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/211 [Pending Merge] 
  - Minor changes on the language in section "Presenting Access Tokens".
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/208 [Pending Merge] 
  - Mnr editorial changes for jws and jwsd
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/207 [Pending Merge] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol