Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 03:38:57 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+5/-4/💬45)
  5 issues created:
  - DID as identifier (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/221 
  - xml2rfc (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/219 
  - Update HTTP Message Signature Formats (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/218 
  - Add Roles Diagram (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/217 
  - Simplify access token hash (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/216 

  8 issues received 45 new comments:
  - #221 DID as identifier (1 by tplooker)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/221 
  - #219 xml2rfc (4 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/219 
  - #216 Simplify access token hash (4 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/216 
  - #215 User choice and consent, and user notice (3 by agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/215 
  - #210 "sub_id" claims (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/210 
  - #203 Requesting resources with insufficient access (2 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/203 
  - #145 Opaque / Non opaque access token (27 by Denisthemalice, agropper, alanhkarp, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/145 [Pending Close] 
  - #114 Resource Server Section (3 by Denisthemalice, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/114 

  4 issues closed:
  - xml2rfc https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/219 
  - sub_ids and different contexts https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/178 
  - Add access token hash to DPoP https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/174 
  - Rename DPoP digest parameter https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/173 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-5/💬17)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - change subject type to format to comply with secevent draft07 (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/220 

  6 pull requests received 17 new comments:
  - #220 change subject type to format to comply with secevent draft07 (2 by netlify, tplooker)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/220 
  - #211 updated diagrams, included subject-only flow (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/211 [Pending Merge] 
  - #209 These are examples of not sender-constrained tokens. Hence, the "bound" v… (2 by adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/209 [Pending Merge] 
  - #207 Mnr editorial changes for jws and jwsd (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/207 
  - #206 HTTP status codes and responses (4 by Denisthemalice, adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/206 [Pending Close] 
  - #184 sub_ids and different contexts (7 by adeinega, agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/184 [Pending Merge] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Adding information about the Cache-Control header and its value.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/199 [Pending Merge] 
  - Update DPoP Syntax
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/195 [Pending Merge] 
  - Syntax and schema based normalization for URI in the htu claim.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/202 [Pending Merge] 
  - Suggested changes for Discovery field names
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/194 [Pending Merge] 
  - sub_ids and different contexts
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/184 [Pending Merge] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol