Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 01:31:08 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+4/-3/💬98)
  4 issues created:
  - Trust relationships for a model using TLS and no client instance keys (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/301 
  - Editorial: references in running text (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/300 
  - Why do we even support symmetric keys? (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/299 
  - Untrusted security-critical information from the Client (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/298 

  9 issues received 98 new comments:
  - #299 Why do we even support symmetric keys? (4 by agropper, fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/299 
  - #298 Untrusted security-critical information from the Client (2 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/298 
  - #295   In practice, only rights are supported but attributes should also be supported (2 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/295 
  - #292 Does a client instance really need to be identified by a unique key ? (51 by Denisthemalice, aaronpk, agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/292 
  - #290 Checks needed to defeat user collaborative attacks are unfortunately out of the scope of the document (35 by Denisthemalice, aaronpk, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/290 
  - #288 Since both rights and resource locations must be disclosed to the AS, the AS can act as Big Brother (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/288 
  - #113 Applicability of OAuth PoP (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/113 
  - #112 Use of OAuth PoP without access tokens (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/112 
  - #68 Syntax for single and multiple access tokens (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/68 

  3 issues closed:
  - Syntax for single and multiple access tokens https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/68 
  - Use of OAuth PoP without access tokens https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/112 
  - Applicability of OAuth PoP https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/113 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers