Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 00:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+0/-3/💬6)
  1 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #291 Requesting RO Information or Requesting Subject Information? (6 by agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/291 

  3 issues closed:
  - User reference as an assertion https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/51 
  - Use opaque identifer instead of user handle https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/302 
  - Requesting User Information https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/197 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+5/-6/💬6)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix label of arrow (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/311 
  - Change apostrophes to backticks (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/310 
  - Clarified use of user identifiers by reference (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/309 
  - Consistent naming of 'resource reference' (by jmandel)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/308 
  - initial draft of privacy considerations section (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/307 

  5 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #311 Fix label of arrow (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/311 
  - #310 Change apostrophes to backticks (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/310 
  - #309 Clarified use of user identifiers by reference (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/309 
  - #308 Consistent naming of 'resource reference' (2 by jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/308 [Editorial] 
  - #307 initial draft of privacy considerations section (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/307 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Clarified use of user identifiers by reference
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/309 [Pending Merge] 
  - Use opaque identifier instead of user handle
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/305 [Pending Merge] 
  - initial draft of trust relationships
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/306 [Pending Merge] 
  - Consistent naming of 'resource reference'
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/308 [Editorial] 
  - initial draft of privacy considerations section
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/307 [Pending Merge] 
  - Security Considerations
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/304 [Pending Merge] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers