Subject: [Tzdist-bis] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-01.txt

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 13:18:08 -0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-01.txt
Date: 	Wed, 23 May 2018 10:17:37 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Arthur David Olson <[email-masked]>, Paul Eggert 
<[email-masked]>, Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>, Arthur 
Olson <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Murchison 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kenneth Murchison and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif
Revision:	01
Title:		The Time Zone Information Format (TZif)
Document date:	2018-05-22
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		14
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-01

Abstract:
    This document defines the Time Zone Information File Format for
    representing and exchanging time zone information, independent of any
    particular service or protocol.  A MIME media type for this format is
    also defined.

Open Issues

    o  Need to review definitions of terms.

    o  Should we require TZDIST servers to always return a particular
       format (2 or 3) with/without leap seconds?  Or should we allow the
       client to choose what they want (via parameters on the MIME type)?

    o  Is the MIME registration complete and correct (e.g. any security
       or privacy considerations)?

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat