Subject: [Tzdist-bis] IPR check for draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 11:19:54 +0200

Authors:

As part of advancing the draft, the IETF requires that any known IPR has
been declared. Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified
above?

Please state either:

  * "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft" or
  * "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If yes, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)? Please state either:

  * "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules" or
  * "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document cannot advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.

To all others, please be aware of your IETF IPR obligations, that
encourage you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an
IETF contribution or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information,
please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,

Eliot

---

From: Arthur David Olson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 05:24:42 -0400

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

    --ado

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 5:19 AM, Eliot Lear <[email-masked]> wrote:

>    - "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft" or
>    - "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"
>
> If yes, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
> RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)? Please state either:
>
>    - "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
>    or
>    - "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"
>
> aware of any relevant IPR. This document cannot advance to the next stage
> until a response has been received from each author and listed contributor.
>
> IETF contribution or to refrain from participating in any contribution or
> discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
> see the RFCs listed above and http://trac.tools.ietf.org/
> group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Eliot
>

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 06:32:40 -0400

I'm not aware of any IPR.

On 06/01/2018 05:19 AM, Eliot Lear wrote:
> Authors:
>
> As part of advancing the draft, the IETF requires that any known IPR 
> has been declared. Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft 
> identified above?
>
> Please state either:
>
> If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please answer 
> the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you 
> are aware of any relevant IPR. This document cannot advance to the 
> next stage until a response has been received from each author and 
> listed contributor.
>
> encourage you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on 
> an IETF contribution or to refrain from participating in any 
> contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more 
> information, please see the RFCs listed above and 
> _______________________________________________
> Tzdist-bis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tzdist-bis

-- 
Ken Murchison
Cyrus Development Team
FastMail US LLC

---

From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 07:02:30 -0700