Subject: [Tzdist] tzdist meeting in Hawaii

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 08:43:32 +0200

Dear friends and colleagues,

We are in the very early days of this working group, but as the group has a
very tightly defined scope, it may be possible that we can accomplish our
work in Email.  With this having been said, the question turns to whether
to meet in Hawaii.  We should meet in Hawaii if the following conditions
are met:

   1. There are issues of substance to be debated by that time that we have
   been unable to resolve in email; and
   2. The relevant people can attend.

It is my view that we have not yet had enough opportunity to discuss issues
on list to determine a positive answer to 1, and so therefore my proposal
is that we *not* meet in Hawaii.  Please let me know if you disagree at
this time (deadline 8/22).

Eliot and Daniel

-- 
Daniel Migault
Orange Labs -- Security
+33 6 70 72 69 58