Subject: [Tzdist] Sanctions against Tobias Conradi

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:29:57 +0200

Tobias,

In consultation with our area director, Barry Leiba, we have decided
that you be sanctioned for a period of one month, during which time your
posts must be approved by a chair.  This will be done using the mailing
list software. This action has been taken today and will conclude on
September 25th.  If after that point your behavior does not improve, the
chairs may ban your posting entirely, or seek a longer ban under RFC
3683.  Under our procedures you have a right to appeal this decision.

The chairs found the need for moderation of your messages necessary
because many of your messages are disruptive, disrespectful at times,
and counter to the smooth operations of the working group, whose goal is
laid out in our charter.  We do not want people departing the group, or
never joining because of such disruptions.

We could have taken stronger actions but we still hold out hope that you
will participate in a constructive member of the group, contributing to
the improvement of working group documents so that implementations based
on them will provide useful and interoperable functionality.

Eliot & Daniel