Subject: [Tzdist] Milestones changed for tzdist WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:22:51 -0700

Changed milestone "Adopt time zone data distribution protocol as WG
document", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Adopt an CalDAV extension draft as WG document",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone, set
description to "Adopt a CalDAV extension draft as WG document".

Changed milestone "WGLC for time zone data distribution protocol
draft", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC for CalDAV extension draft", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit time zone data distribution protocol draft
as Standards Track RFC", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone, set description to "Request publication of time zone
data distribution protocol draft as Standards Track RFC".

Changed milestone "Submit CalDAV extension draft as Standards Track
RFC", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone, set
description to "Request publication of CalDAV extension draft as
Standards Track RFC".

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tzdist/charter/