Subject: [Tzdist] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tzdist-service-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:42:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Time Zone Data Distribution Service Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Time Zone Data Distribution Service
        Authors         : Michael Douglass
                          Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tzdist-service-01.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2014-09-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a time zone data distribution service that
   allows reliable, secure and fast delivery of time zone data to client
   systems such as calendaring and scheduling applications or operating
   systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tzdist-service/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tzdist-service-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:47:33 -0400

Hi folks,
As per the announcement, Mike and I have updated the service draft to 
address a number of issues discussed over the last few weeks. The major 
item is the work done for ticket #21 - namely use of UTC and full precision 
date-time values. There are quite a few other changes as well.

Please review the changes (the link to the "diff" is useful for just 
changes) and send any corrections and other comments to the list.

Once we are OK with the new set of changes we can move on to some of the 
other tickets.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo