Subject: [Tzdist] Fwd: TZDIST Working Group Virtual Interim Meeting, October 24, 2014

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 07:54:18 +0200

Reminder.  We (virtually) meet this coming week.

Eliot

Subject: [Tzdist] TZDIST Working Group Virtual Interim Meeting, October 24, 2014
From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 11:56:17 -0700
List-Id: <tzdist.ietf.org>

Dear Friends and colleagues,

The TZDIST Working Group will hold a virtual interim meeting on Friday,
Oct. 24, 2014 via a phone bridge. The main goal of the meeting will be to
advance the following drafts and discuss on remaining open issues:
- draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref
- draft-ietf-tzdist-service

The interim meeting are part or IETF contribution -- see note-well [1].
Information about the phone conference are provided below.

Best Regards,

Daniel and Eliot

[1] https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html

Date: Friday, October 24, 2014
Time: 5:00 pm, Europe Summer Time (Amsterdam, GMT+02:00)
Meeting Number: 203 107 864
Meeting Password: caldist

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mfd7cd2db2efecd8c5286d8a6527489f7
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: caldist
4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m1212eeab4171891bca774671a66c66c2

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT – PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE
(408) OR (919) AREA CODES
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is
not enabled (non-Cisco phones). “ If you dial the toll-free numbers within
the 408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and dial the
local access number.” Please use the call-back option whenever possible and
otherwise dial local numbers only. The affected toll free numbers are:
(866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the
RTP area.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330
US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117
India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mf28037d914c0b53b078a96fac2f58c71

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com
CCP:+14085256800x203107864#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent
to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your
concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do
not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject
to discovery in the event of litigation.

_______________________________________________
Tzdist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tzdist

---

From: Tobias Conradi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 18:49:22 +0200

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 8:56 PM, IESG Secretary <[email-masked]> wrote:
....
> Meeting Password: caldist
...

"Time: 5:00 pm, Europe Summer Time"

Where does "Europe Summer Time" come from?

-- 
Tobias Conradi
Rheinsberger Str. 18
10115 Berlin
Germany

http://tobiasconradi.com

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 10:57:38 +0200

> Where does "Europe Summer Time" come from?

It's an unfortunate artifact of the WebEx system.  Please excuse my not
having edited it to correct.  Try any one of these:

GMT+2
Europe/Amsterdam
CEST

Eliot

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:01:09 +0200

This is happening now.

Best Regards,

Daniel and Eliot

http://www.webex.com