Subject: Re: [Tzdist] [tzdist] #11 (service): how to represent the JSON "schema"

From: "tzdist issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 16:23:53 -0000

#11: how to represent the JSON "schema"

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The author of the document has been soliciting feedback in the json wg.
 There have been a few reviews.  There is no commitment to adopt this
 within the JSON wg.

 Option 1.  json wg begins adoption of this document now or soon
 Option 2.  We include the full text of the document as a normative
 appendix.
 Option 3.  Other fallback: individual submission.
 Option 4.  Use a completely different schema.

 Preference: option 1 in a hurry, option 3 if it can be done quickly,
 option 4, and the option 2.

 Hot action: resolve this issue.
 Eliot to discuss this again with Barry.
 Deadline to avoid avoid option 2 is February 1 (they have to show lots of
 movement by then).

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  service             |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/tzdist/trac/ticket/11#comment:4>
tzdist <http://tools.ietf.org/tzdist/>