Subject: [Tzdist] WebEx Information for the Interim Call on December 18th at 5:00pm CET

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 20:48:49 +0100

Please see attached, and we look forward to seeing you.

Subject: Fwd: (Forward to others) WebEx meeting changed: TZDIST WG
From: Amy Vezza <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 20:32:41 +0100

Hi Eliot,

This is the WebEx information you should forward to your meeting participants.

Best regards,

Amy

Begin forwarded message:

From: Amy Vezza <[email-masked]>

Date: December 12, 2014 12:35:15 PM EST

To: [email-masked]

Subject: (Forward to others) WebEx meeting changed: TZDIST WG

Reply-To: [email-masked]

You can forward this invitation to others.

Hello,

Amy Vezza changed the WebEx meeting information.

TZDIST WG

Thursday, December 18, 2014

5:00 pm  |  Europe Time (Brussels, GMT+01:00)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:

319 328 958

Meeting password:

1234

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 319 328 958

Toll-free calling restrictions

Add this meeting to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting?

Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 16:35:18 +0100

Reminder:

Our interim discussion starts at 5:00pm CET / 11:00am EST / 8:00am PST
(sorry for the shorthand with regard to timezones).

Eliot

Hi Eliot,

Best regards,

Amy

Begin forwarded message:

To: [email-masked]

Hello,

TZDIST WG

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:

319 328 958

Meeting password:

1234

Join by phone

Access code: 319 328 958

Can't join the meeting?

Contact support.