Subject: Re: [Tzdist] [tzdist] #31 (service): Include leap seconds?

From: "tzdist issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 17:35:56 -0000

#31: Include leap seconds?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 leap seconds have been addressed (see section 5.6 of draft version 05)
 with an additional action

-- 
------------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                         |   Milestone:
Component:  service                       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                                |
------------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/tzdist/trac/ticket/31#comment:2>
tzdist <http://tools.ietf.org/tzdist/>