Subject: [Tzdist] draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-01

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 14:37:42 -0400

All,

I have just re-read the entire document and it appears to address 
tickets #24 and #26.

Furthermore, the specification of this extension is quite clear and 
concise I have been able to add support for it to my CalDAV server 
fairly easily.  All of the handful of clients that I have tested with 
happily accept iCalendar data without time zones.  I have yet to find a 
client that sends iCalendar data without time zones, but I would be 
happy to test if somebody knows of one.

I did find one editorial nit:

Sec 1, para 2, sent 3: "resulting missed meetings" -> "resulting in 
missed meetings"

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer
Carnegie Mellon University

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 14:51:42 -0400

Thanks Ken for this feed back. This is greatly appreciated.

BR,
Daniel

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Ken Murchison <[email-masked]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have just re-read the entire document and it appears to address tickets
> #24 and #26.
>
> concise I have been able to add support for it to my CalDAV server fairly
> easily.  All of the handful of clients that I have tested with happily
> accept iCalendar data without time zones.  I have yet to find a client that
> sends iCalendar data without time zones, but I would be happy to test if
> somebody knows of one.
>
>
> Sec 1, para 2, sent 3: "resulting missed meetings" -> "resulting in missed
> meetings"
>
> --
> Kenneth Murchison
> _______________________________________________
> Tzdist mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tzdist
>

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson