Subject: Re: [Tzdist] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09.txt

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 11:02:00 -0400

Hi folks,
The new draft addresses GenART review, IANA review and other minor issues. 
Full details can be seen here: 
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09#appendix-A>.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 11:11:14 -0400

On 7/1/15 11:02 AM, Cyrus Daboo wrote:
> Hi folks,
> The new draft addresses GenART review, IANA review and other minor 
> issues. Full details can be seen here: 

Looks good to me.

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer
Carnegie Mellon University

---

From: Michael Douglass <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 13:38:31 -0400

Good for me also

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 14:53:23 -0400

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09.txt [1] addresses the comments we received
during the last call. The tzdist WG has approved the changes, and we would
like to check with you whether you also approve the changes. If you have
any comments, please provide them by July 18. The most import changes seems:

3. GENART: ".well-known" MUST be present.
11. Removed list of HTTP response codes from error section.
12. Removed Status column from actions registry.
13. Reworked URN prefix registry.

Full list of changes is available in appendix A [2]

1. Added June 30th 2015 leap second data into example.
2. GENART: clarify how "utc-offset" changes as leap seconds are added or
removed.
3. GENART: ".well-known" MUST be present.
4. GENART: switch RFC5226 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5226> reference
to 5226bis.
5. GENART: reference section 10
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09#section-10> of
5226bis for appeals process.
6. GENART: change controller: IETF -> IESG.
7. GENART: Section 10.2
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09#section-10.2> add
"None" for related information.
8. GENART: Section 4.1.4
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09#section-4.1.4>
editorial.
9. GENART: Section 4.2.1.2
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09#section-4.2.1.2>
editorial.
10. GENART: Use RFCXXXX in all parts of IANA section.
11. Removed list of HTTP response codes from error section.
12. Removed Status column from actions registry.
13. Reworked URN prefix registry.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tzdist-service/
[2] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09#appendix-A

Best Regards,

Daniel and Eliot

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 12:07 PM
Subject: [Tzdist] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Time Zone Data Distribution Service
Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Time Zone Data Distribution Service
        Authors         : Michael Douglass
                          Cyrus Daboo
        Filename        : draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09.txt
        Pages           : 62
        Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a time zone data distribution service that
   allows reliable, secure and fast delivery of time zone data and leap
   second rules to client systems such as calendaring and scheduling
   applications or operating systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tzdist-service/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
Tzdist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tzdist