Subject: [Tzdist] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-04.txt> (CalDAV: Time Zones by Reference) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 12:13:47 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Time Zone Data Distribution
Service WG (tzdist) to consider the following document:
- 'CalDAV: Time Zones by Reference'
  <draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-09-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an extension to the CalDAV calendar access
   protocol (RFC 4791) to allow clients and servers to exchange
   iCalendar data without the need to send full time zone data.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.