Subject: [Unbearable] Re-opened "added explicit referred TB processing" PR#16

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 16:45:38 -0700

https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/16

re-opening, see issue #21 -- have added commits to update these proposed
changes.

TBPROTO: Add more info about the intended use of Referred bindings #21
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/issues/21

per various discussions with OAuth folk at IETF-95, it appears there
will be a forthcoming OAuth Internet-Draft making use of Token Binding
Protocol and referred_token_binding TBtype ("referred bindings"). Thus,
we will retain referred_token_binding TBtype in TBPROTO
(-tokbind-protocol) and update the relevant spec prose to hopefully make
its semantics and use more clear.

NOTE: The present proposed content of PR#16 does not quite fully
accomplish the separation of processing rules from the TBMsg syntax
exposition, nor clarify the semantics of referred bindings, to the
extent that I/we intend to -- tho, if this overall direction seems ok,
the necessary further editing can be done either before or after merge
of this PR.

Please review PR#16

thx, HTH,

=JeffH