Subject: [Unbearable] HTTPSTB updates and respin WGLC

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 15:40:26 -0800

Dirk and I caught up yesterday wrt draft-ietf-tokbind-https aka HTTPSTB 
and we merged the outstanding PRs which closed 2 of the 4 remaining 
issues, creating draft-ietf-tokbind-https-08.xml.

two issues remain..

HTTPSTB: TODO remains wrt specifying sec-token-binding header field 
behavior (#88)
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/unbearable/current/msg01058.html

HTTPSTB: TBPROTO: "token binding key" terminology ambiguity.. (#87)
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/unbearable/current/msg01056.html

..and I'll be working on them (in HTTPSTB) over the next several days 
and we can merge them into -08, then it will be ready per the Chairs' 
request..

[Unbearable] respin WGLC
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/unbearable/current/msg01115.html

AFAIK, Andrei considers TBPROTO-12 & TBNEGO-07 "ready" (however, IMV 
issue #87 also applies to TBPROTO).

=JeffH