Subject: [Unbearable] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 15:24:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Token Binding WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTPS Token Binding with TLS Terminating Reverse Proxies
        Author          : Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-01-29

Abstract:
   This document defines common HTTP header fields that enable a TLS
   terminating reverse proxy to convey information about the validated
   Token Binding Message sent by the client to a backend server, which
   enables that backend server to bind, or verify the binding of,
   cookies and other security tokens to the client's Token Binding key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:45:27 -0700

A new draft of "HTTPS Token Binding with TLS Terminating Reverse Proxies"
has been published (just a few days before impending expiration). There are
no functional changes, just editorial, formatting, etc.. The changes,
copied from the Document History appendix, are listed below for a quick
overview.

draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-02

   - Add to the Acknowledgements.
   - Update references for Token Binding negotiation, protocol, and https.
   - Use the boilerplate from RFC 8174.
   - Reformat the "HTTP Header Fields and Processing Rules" section to make
   the header names more prominent and move the encoding definitions earlier.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 4:24 PM
Subject: [Unbearable] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-02.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Token Binding WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTPS Token Binding with TLS Terminating Reverse
Proxies
        Author          : Brian Campbell
        Filename        : draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-02.txt
        Pages           : 11
        Date            : 2018-01-29

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Unbearable mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/unbearable

-- 
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you.*