Subject: [Uri-review] uri-review announcement

From: "Larry Masinter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 20:47:05 -0800

So there's something in the archives about the start of this list:

from: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2003Feb/0063.html
=======================================================
URI Scheme Review Mailing List

A new (separate) mailing list has been established specifically for
the purpose of IETF review of proposed URI schemes. The list is

        [email-masked]

The list is moderated; Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]> is
currently the moderator.
See https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uri-review for info about 
the mailing list. Please subscribe if you are interested and
willing to help review URI scheme proposals and registrations.
A separate list was established because specific review requests
for URI schemes tended to not get responses on [email-masked]'.

_______________________________________________
Uri-review mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uri-review