Subject: [Uri-review] SMB URL V5 draft

From: "Christopher R. Hertel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:31:56 -0500

I plan on attending the 58th in the pleasant Saint Paul suburb of 
Minneapolis.  Now would be a good time to clear up any questions and 
issues regarding the SMB URL draft.

Once again, a general description can be found here:
  http://ubiqx.org/cifs/Appendix-D.html
and the draft is here:
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crhertel-smb-url-05.txt

Chris -)-----

-- 
"Implementing CIFS - the Common Internet FileSystem" ISBN: 013047116X
Samba Team -- http://www.samba.org/     -)-----   Christopher R. Hertel
jCIFS Team -- http://jcifs.samba.org/   -)-----   ubiqx development, uninq.
ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   [email-masked]
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Uri-review mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uri-review