Subject: [Uri-review] sms uri scheme i-ds (further actions)

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:52:18 -1000

hello.

i was wondering what to do with the two drafts about an sms uri scheme
that i suggested a couple of weeks ago. as far as i know, they have been 
announced on [email-masked] and [email-masked], but so far i didn't get 
any feedback. should i wait a bit longer, and if so, how long? i am 
asking because i want to push the drafts, and i am not 100% sure about 
the procedure and what to do when. i simply want to avoid any possible 
delay because i should have done something and wasn't aware of it.

thanks and kind regards,

erik wilde    -    tel:+41-1-6325132    -    fax:+41-1-6321035
           mailto:[email-masked]  -  http://dret.net/netdret
           computer engineering and networks laboratory   (tik)
           swiss federal institute of technology, zurich (ethz)

_______________________________________________
Uri-review mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uri-review

---

From: "Christopher R. Hertel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:49:26 -0500

I have similar questions regarding the SMB URI scheme.  I will be at the
58th in Minneapolis (just outside of Saint Paul).  I would like to fix any
remaining problems with the SMB URI draft and start moving it toward some
sort of closure.

Anyone willing to yell at/with me in Minneapolis?

Chris -)-----

Re: [Uri-review] sms uri scheme i-ds (further actions)

-- 
"Implementing CIFS - the Common Internet FileSystem" ISBN: 013047116X
Samba Team -- http://www.samba.org/     -)-----   Christopher R. Hertel
jCIFS Team -- http://jcifs.samba.org/   -)-----   ubiqx development, uninq.
ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   [email-masked]
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   [email-masked]