Subject: The 2004 edition of The American Medical Directory emergency medicine, zymm ade uwg

From: "Teri Terrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 04 07:56:21 GMT

Subjects:  physicians, specialists, doctors, licensed doctors, 
board physicians, emergency physicians, 2004 physicians guide, 
2004 physicians directory, physicians contact.
 
EXCLUSIVELY ON CD-ROM.  

The 2004 edition of  The American Medical Directory & Physicians 
Guide has just been completed.
  
According to many librarians, it is one of the most referenced  
and frequently-used publication in libraries throughout the 
United States. 

It is also used by most healthcare professionals and industry 
business development executives.

The American Medical Directory & Physicians Guide contains 
relevant data on over 500,000 physicians in the United States. 

Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, phone/fax, 
county, year licensed, type of practice, type of 

physician, as well as primary and secondary specialty.

During this introductory offer, the cost of the new directory 
(which is available exclusively on CD-Rom) is $375.00 (reg. $795).   

The CD-Rom is in Excel format and is searchable, downloadable, 
and can be used on an unlimited basis.

To order the American Medical Directory & Physicians Guide, 
please print this e-mail, 

complete the information below and fax it to 905-751-0199. 
(tel: 905-751-0919).

BONUS OFFER:  

ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE THE AMERICAN NURSING HOME

DIRECTORY ON CD-ROM FREE OF CHARGE.  

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

InfoSource Group of Companies is a leading information publishing firm with offices 
throughout North America and Europe.
kmis jx cc mtab ipqiowpjz orkuehepsxp