Subject: [Uri-review] Last Call: draft-mcwalter-uri-mib (Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:02:01 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) MIB '
   <draft-mcwalter-uri-mib-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-03-08. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcwalter-uri-mib-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15468&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Uri-review mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uri-review