Subject: [Uri-review] Status of review of iax2 scheme: draft-guy-iax-03.txt

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:45:44 +0300

As a co-chair of the ENUM wg that have a document that has a  
normative reference to this draft (draft-guy-iax-03.txt), I ask what  
the status is of the review.

I can see some email exchange in Jan 2007 on this list, but then also  
that draft-guy-iax-03.txt was posted April 18. There might most  
certainly be some discussion that I have not seen that for example  
triggered publication of that new version of the draft.

Some people in the ENUM wg have pointed out that the URI spec has the  
following text:

    This document may not be modified, and derivative works of it may  
not
    be created.

Is that what creates any problems?

    Patrik

_______________________________________________
Uri-review mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uri-review