Subject: [Uri-review] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:58:37 -0600

FYI. This version incorporates the feedback I received from Julian 
Reschke. If I receive no further comments in the next two weeks, I will 
request a standards action regarding this document. Thanks! --Peter

-------- Original Message --------
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs) and Uniform 
Resource Identifiers (URIs) for the Extensible Messaging and Presence 
Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2007-6-14
	
This document defines the use of Internationalized Resource
    Identifiers (IRIs) and Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) in
    identifying or interacting with entities that can communicate via the
    Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).

    This document obsoletes RFC 4622.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt

_______________________________________________
Uri-review mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uri-review