Subject: [Uri-review] FW: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-cnam-07.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:46:01 -0400

I think this draft addresses the stated concerns. If not please let me know.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 12:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-cnam-07.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of
the IETF.

	Title		: IANA Registration for an Enumservice Calling Name
Delivery (CNAM) Information and IANA Registration for URI type 'pstndata' 
	Author(s)	: R. Shockey
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-cnam-07.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-10-5
	
This document registers the Enumservice 'pstn' and subtype 'cnam' 
  using the URI scheme 'pstndata:' as per the IANA registration process
  defined in the ENUM specification, RFC 3761[1] and registers a new
  URI type 'pstndata:' according to the URI registration procedure in RFC 
  4395 [15].   
   
  This data is used to facilitate the transfer of Calling Name Delivery
  (CNAM) data for calls that originate on the Public Switched Telephone
  Network (PSTN) that may be displayed on VoIP or other Real-time
  Client User Agents (CUA). The pstndata URI is created to facilitate
  this transfer, however this URI may be used to transport other PSTN
  data in the future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-cnam-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

_______________________________________________
Uri-review mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uri-review