Subject: [Uri-review] [Fwd: WGLC: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-22]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:31:32 +0200

Hi,
(as author, not as AD)

This document currently under WG last call in MMUSIC WG contains
registration requests for 3 URIs (See section 22.14). Can you please
provide a review by the end of the WG last call on the 19th of October.

Thanks

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: WGLC: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-22
From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>, Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>, Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:19:18 +0300

Folks,

as agreed in Stockholm, we are issuing working group last
call on the revised RTSP spec, draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-22
heading for Proposed Standard.
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-22)

The WGLC will expire in four weeks, on 19 Oct 2009.

We know that this is a long spec, the more important is it
to receive thorough review by the community.  While we have
three volunteer reviewers (thanks again!), we urge everyone
who cares to provide detailed feedback.

Please review the document and post your comments to the
MMUSIC list and/or the authors.

Thanks,
Joerg

MMUSIC co-chair