Subject: [Uri-review] Review request for about: URI scheme draft

From: Lachlan Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:14:32 +0200

Hi,
   I'm about to request publication of the about: URI scheme draft to 
complete the registration.  So I'm requesting one final review of the 
most recent draft.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-04

-- 
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/
http://www.opera.com/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:02:53 -0600

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-04

Seems reasonable. The interoperability considerations in Section 8 say
"Applications are only required to support "about:blank"", however
Section 5.1.1 does not state that support for "about:blank" is in fact
required.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 17:07:17 +0100

I'm not seeing any significant problems with this.  As far as I can tell, it 
pretty much documents existing practice.

If this proposal is accepted for standards-track publication, I'd suggest 
changing the "provisional" status in the registration template to "permanent".

#g
--