Subject: [Uri-review] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-salowey-secsh-uri-00.txt]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:38:09 +0000

I was asked to sponsor publication of this document. Can I please ask 
people to review the SSH URI scheme registration.

Thank you,
Alexey

-- 
IETF Application Area Director, <http://www.ietf.org/iesg/members.html>
Internet Messaging Team Lead, <http://www.isode.com>
JID: same as my email address

Subject: I-D Action:draft-salowey-secsh-uri-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:45:01 -0800
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Scheme for Secure Shell (SSH)
	Author(s)       : J. Salowey, S. Suehring
	Filename        : draft-salowey-secsh-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-11-09

This document describes the Uniform Resource Identifiers used to
locate resources for the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.  The document
describes the generic syntax involved in URI definitions as well as
specific definitions for the protocol.  These specific definitions
include user credentials such as username and other parameters such
as host key fingerprint.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-secsh-uri-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt