Subject: [Uri-review] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-16.txt> (The 'tn3270' URI Scheme) to Proposed Standard

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 07:50:21 +0200

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The 'tn3270' URI Scheme'
   <draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-16.txt>  as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked]  mailing lists by 2011-03-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent [email-masked]  instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce