Subject: [Uri-review] Request for review of draft-yevstifeyev-view-source-uri-01

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 12:29:30 +0300

Hello,

I'm writing to request the review of my 
draft-yevstifeyev-view-source-uri-01, that can be found at

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yevstifeyev-view-source-uri-01

This document specifies the 'view-source' URI scheme, that refers to the 
source code of the resource identified by it.It has long been used 
without any formal specification and mention at the IANA registry.  My 
document removes this uncertainty and gives the scheme an official 
formal definition and registers it in the Provisional category of IANA 
registry.  All requirements of RFC 4395 for Provisional registrations 
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4395#section-3) are suited in the 
registration template.

Whereas Section 5.2 of RFC 4395 outlines that the review period of 4 
weeks is OK for permanent registrations, it says nothing about 
Provisional ones.  I suppose 2 weeks should be fine.  After this period 
I'll upload a new version of the document (if there are any issues with 
it) and notify you.

All the best,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev